Transferring to a new college to complete your degree can take time, especially when you're trying to balance work, school and family life. OSU-Tulsa makes transferring convenient with Transfer Day, a one-stop, walk-in event where you can take care of your enrollment needs. Come to North Hall 130 between 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-6 p.m., no appointment necessary.
During Transfer Day you can:
- Find out what programs are offered at OSU-Tulsa, what transfers and what to take at your current institution.
- Meet with an academic counselor to discuss how the credits you have will transfer.
- Learn about admissions requirements and how to apply.
- Explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities available to new transfers.
- Learn about important deadlines.
- Get a feel for the OSU-Tulsa campus during a tour and learn about opportunities available to you as a student.