Paying for Books
OSU-Tulsa has several convenient ways for you to pay for your textbooks. Aside from cash, check or credit card, you can charge up to $1,500 per semester to your Bursar account for textbooks purchased at the University Store. OSU-Tulsa students order their textbooks online through ShopOKState.com and can have them delivered free of charge to the OSU-Tulsa Information Center for pickup in 1-2 business days.
What are the guidelines?
- Must be enrolled in the current academic term.
- Must present your OSU ID.
- May charge your Bursar account for textbooks and other academic-related materials.
- Your Bursar account must be in good standing.
- Textbook charges must be paid in full to the Bursar by the end of each semester.
- If you are purchasing your textbooks online and meet the requirements for charging, the bursar charge button will automatically be displayed as an option at checkout.
What if my employer or another third party reimburses me for my textbooks?
- If a third party provides reimbursement, students must keep their receipts to accompany reimbursement requests.
When do I have to pay my bursar account?
Bursar payments are due on the 15th of each month. However, payment option plans are available as an alternative to the traditional lump-sum payment method.
- Sept. 15 - Deadline to enroll in a payment plan for Fall semester
- Feb. 15 - Deadline to enroll in a payment plan for Spring semester
- Summer enrollment is not eligible for a payment plan.