OSU Distance Learning Exams
The exam proctoring fee is $12 per exam, regardless of length or amount of time required to take the exam. Exam fees may be paid by credit card, check or bursar charge.
Students should schedule an appointment so that Testing Center staff can make sure the exam has arrived and to ensure space is available in the testing area. The Testing Center accommodates walk-ins when possible, but a space cannot be guaranteed without an appointment. Students may schedule their exams Monday through Friday during Testing Center hours of operation. Students should schedule their appointments to allow enough time to finish their exam before closing time. Students should also be aware of exam deadlines, as most distance learning programs have dates by which exams must be taken.
Students will need to bring a photo ID, such as a driver's license or student ID.
Policies and Procedures
- Students may need to fill out a proctor agreement form to submit to their distance learning program. See below for information about your particular Distance Learning program and necessary forms.
- Students must show proper identification to take a distance learning exam.
- Students need to bring the materials necessary for the exam as authorized by their instructor. Students will not be able to use any materials their instructor did not explicitly authorize.
- Students will not be allowed to retrieve forgotten materials once they begin an exam.
- Testing Center hours will not be extended so that an examinee may have the full time to take an exam due to late arrival or incorrect scheduling.
- Exams cannot be taken home to be finished.
- Unauthorized items are not allowed in the testing area. Lockers are provided, but space is limited, so students should bring only what they need. View the Testing Center's policies for a list of unauthorized items.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the testing area even if they are turned off or set to vibrate. Cell phones must be left in a locker.
- Calculators may be used when authorized by the instructor, but only the type of calculator specified.
- Any form of cheating or academic dishonesty will be reported to the student's distance learning program coordinator for appropriate disciplinary action.
- Students may not take any papers (including scratch paper) from the testing area.
Testing for Students with Disabilities
It is important that students notify Student Disability Services of special testing needs prior to the desired test date so that individual needs can be accommodated.
OSU-Tulsa Testing Services Information for Proctor Agreement Forms
Use the information below to complete proctor agreement forms for distance learning programs.
Proctor Name: Kim McCrackin
Proctor Title: Testing Coordinator
OSU-Tulsa Testing Center
700 N. Greenwood Ave
Tulsa, OK 74106
More Information about OSU Distance Learning Programs
Business Online Learning Programs
Stillwater, OK 74078-4001 USA
Select a testing center (OSU and non-OSU testing facilities)
Students must select a proctor for each course they are enrolled in each semester.
Arts and Sciences Outreach
Arts and Sciences Outreach
213 Life Sciences East
Stillwater, OK 74078
Engineering Distance Education
101 Engineering North
Stillwater, OK 74074