C. W. Mizell Family Endowed Scholarship for OSU-Tulsa
This scholarship is made available through funding by a generous donor; it supports students pursuing a degree on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: First preference given to students who graduated from a high school located in Heavener, Oklahoma. Second preference given to students who graduated from a high school located in LaFlore County, Oklahoma. Third preference given to students who are graduates of an Oklahoma high school.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be granted for a period of up to 2 years, provided recipient is in compliance with the criteria upon which the scholarship was granted.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.