Donald E & Martha Sory Blair Endowed Scholarship for Aerospace Administration & Operations OSU-Tulsa
This scholarship is made available through funding by a generous donor; it supports students pursuing a degree in Aerospace Administration and Operations on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Education and Human Sciences
- Major: Aerospace Administration and Operations
- Additional criteria: First preference will be given to students enrolled in the Professional Pilots major. If no student meets Professional Pilots major, scholarship may be awarded to a student enrolled Aviation Management or Technical Services majors. Recipient must have a current FAFSA on file.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Renewal Criteria: None
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.