Abstract Writing | Online Workshop
Abstract Writing Workshop
October 18 | 11 a.m.-12 p.m. | Online
The purpose of this online workshop is to help graduate students understand both the use and importance of abstract writing and to walk away feeling confident in their ability to write one.
The abstract writing workshop will include information on:
- What exactly is an abstract and what are the different purposes for writing one?
- What an abstract should include
- What an abstract should exclude
- Stylistic considerations when writing one
- The importance of clear, concise and understandable language
- What to do before submitting an abstract
Registration is required for this event, either online or in-person. The online event URL will be sent to you in an email confirming your registration.
Register here: https://okstate.libcal.com/event/9756269
Presented by Edmon Low Library Faculty and brought to you by the OSU-Tulsa Library.