CADRE Conference Call for Proposals Deadline
2021 CADRE Conference
"The Changing Future of Data and Research: Cross-disciplinary problem solving"
The goal of the CADRE conference is to encourage diverse groups to share cutting edge data driven research tools and techniques for purposes of discussion and education. Participants from all sectors are welcome including academic, government and corporate research, libraries and information managers and educators and students from all levels.
The 2021 CADRE Conference will be an entirely virtual event. The abstract submission portal is open and abstracts received by March 15th will be given first consideration. Registrants will receive the meeting link 2-3 days before the start of the conference.
Programming is scheduled between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm (CDT) with invited speakers each day. Program details are available on the conference website: https://cadre.okstate.edu/cadre-program.html
Conference Program Highlights
- Research in a COVID-19 World: Diverse Research Teams, Undue Foreign Influence and Healthy Research Cultures (Panel Discussion)
- Cultivating Next-Generation Digital Skills for Advancing Convergence Research (Technical Session)
- Citizen Science and Open Access Water and Climate Data (Panel Discussion)
- Improve your Data Visualization (Invited Speaker)
- “Telling their story - 100 years since the Tulsa Race Massacre” (Special Session)
- From Cancer to COVID-19, Does Science Self-Correct? (Invited Speaker)
- Student Spotlight (student presentations)
- Advances in & Challenges to Student Data Education in the Age of Climate Change (Panel Discussion)