Patents and Trademarks Explained
U.S Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO) resources and services for inventors, entrepreneurs and businesses, and how to use them
Peter Choi, supervisory patent examiner, USPTO
- Introduction to intellectual property
- The patent application process
- The federal trademark registration process
- USPTO resources for start -ups and entrepreneurs
- Q& A and mentoring
1:30- 4 P.M.
Legal aspects of patents, trademarks and copyright; suggestions for navigating the world of intellectual property; and available resources
- Chad Hinrichs, intellectual property attorney
- OSU Patent and Trademark Resource Center staff
- Tulsa City-County Library staff
- Panel of individuals and companies with intellectual property experience
The event is free and open to the public. Registration requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.