#PurpleThursday for Domestic Violence Awareness
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Join us Thursday, Oct. 24 by wearing or displaying purple to raise awareness. Share a photo using the hashtag #purplethursday. Take a stand against domestic violence and express your solidarity with survivors. Stickers available at OSU-Tulsa North Hall 103 to be worn on Oct. 24.
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services 918-7HELPME (918-743-5763) or www.dvis.org
- Family Safety Center 918-742-7480 or www.fsctulsa.org
- Call 211 or www.211ok.org
- Oklahoma Safeline 1-800-522-7233 or www.okdhs.org
- The OSU-Tulsa Counseling Center staff are available to meet with employees if needed by calling 918-594-8063. Their office is located at OSU-Tulsa Main Hall 2403. Please call first.
- OSU also offers live confidential counselors by phone or by appointment with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through ComPsych Guidance Resources. You may call 855-850-2397 and use company id: OKSTATEEAP, or you may go online at: www.guidanceresources.com and use company id: OKSTATEEAP.
- 1is2many OSU-Tulsa - https://tulsa.okstate.edu/1is2many