Carpe Diem Student Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by Carpe Diem; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 or higher
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-Time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Education and Human Sciences
- Major: Elementary Education
- Additional criteria: Selection preference will be given to students who are single parents who provide at least half of their children's support
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Renewal Criteria: None
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.