OSU-Tulsa Al Carlozzi Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding in honor of Dr. Al Carlozzi; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.00 or above
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate
- Enrollment status: Part-Time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Education and Human Sciences
- Major: Counseling or Counseling Psychology
- Additional criteria: Preference will be given to students with an expressed interest in serving the LGBTQ+ community following graduation.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: 2021-2022 OSU-Tulsa Al Carlozzi Endowed Scholarship Application
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Renewal Criteria: Not applicable
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.