Albert Justice Barthelmes Distinguished Graduate Fellowship
This fellowship is made available through funding by Albert Justice Barthelmes, it supports students who are enrolled full-time at the Helmerich Technology Research Center at OSU-Tulsa.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: Competitive
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Permanent Resident
- Academic level: Post-Baccalaureate
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: School of Materials Science and Engineering
- Major: None
- Additional criteria: Recipient must be a graduate of an Oklahoma high school, with first preference given to a Tulsa area high school.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Subject to annual review.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.