Anne & Henry Zarrow Foundation OSU-Tulsa Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by the Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation, it supports students who are transferring from Tulsa Community College to continue educational pursuits on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-Resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: The recipient must have graduated from an Oklahoma high school during the preceding ten-year period and must be a qualifying transfer student from Tulsa Community College. First selection preference will be given to student who received an Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation Scholarship while attending Tulsa Community College. Recipient must have a current FAFSA on file.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: The recipient must maintain at least a 2.5 GPA to stay on the scholarship program. If a recipient forfeits the scholarship due to a GPA below 2.5, he/she will be allowed to reapply for the scholarship when his/her GPA returns to the 2.5 level. The recipient would continue in the program as long as he/she met the criteria until graduation with his/her first baccalaureate degree.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.