Burnstein Aviation Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by a generous donor; it supports students pursuing a degree Aviation Education on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.25
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-Resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Part-time (At least 9 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Education and Human Sciences
- Major: Aviation Education
- Additional criteria: Recipient must be transferring from Tulsa Community College. Must have current FAFSA on file.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: The award is renewable for a period of four semesters with maintenance of the selection criteria.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.