Dennis Edward Montgomery Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by Dr. Diane Dross; it supports students majoring in Special Education on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: Competitive
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: Part-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Education and Human Sciences
- Major: Special Education
- Additional Criteria: Student must have completed at least 10 hours to be eligible
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.