Dorothy Oliver Jennings Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by Linda Jennings; it supports non-traditional students who are mothers and are taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5 or above
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: Part-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Preference given to a non-traditional mother; student must have completed at least 10 hours of study.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.