Hispanic American Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by the Hispanic American Foundation; it supports students of Hispanic descent taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 2.50 or greater
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Student must be of Hispanic decent. Students in the U.S. on a student VISA are not eligible. Student must attend at least one Hispanic American Foundation event during the year they receive the scholarship. Economic factors and scholastic ranking will be considered.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us. .