Howard G. Barnett, Jr. President’s Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is made available through funding by President Emeritus Barnett; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 3.70
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate (Junior)
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: Student should have demonstrated community service.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Scholarship may be renewed for a second year if a minimum grade point average of at least 3.5 is maintained by the recipient.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.