OSU-Tulsa City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Employee Tuition Waiver
This scholarship is made available through funding by OSU-Tulsa; it supports City of Tulsa and Tulsa County employees taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: Good academic standing as defined by degree program
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: Part-time (Award pays half tuition up to six credit hours at OSU-Tulsa)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Full-time employees of City of Tulsa or Tulsa County.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Good standing academically, pursuing degree program, and submit City of Tulsa Employee Scholarship form prior to start of each semester
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Prior to start of semester
- Application Form: OSU-Tulsa City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Employee Scholarship Application (PDF)
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.