OSU-Tulsa Transfer Tuition Waiver
This scholarship is made available through funding by OSU-Tulsa; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 3.00 or above
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment status: 6 hours at OSU-Tulsa in-seat*
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
* Tulsa courses are designated with TUL in the campus field.
* In-seat courses are designated with TRAD, BH, COMPV, or IS in the Method of Instruction field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Student can receive award for a maximum of four semesters as long as they meet the GPA requirement and complete 6 credit hours in-seat each semester.
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.