OSU-Tulsa Pathways Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by an anonymous donor, it supports students pursuing a degree on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.7 and making substantial academic progress toward attaining a degree
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Undocumented
- Academic level: Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-Time or Part-Time(At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: Recipients who are full-time students will receive an award in the amount of $3,000.00; recipients with a declared major in one of the following areas: science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM), will receive an award in the amount of $5,000.00. Recipients who are part-time students will receive an award on a sliding-scale as determined by the selection committee.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Renewal Criteria: None
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.