Scot W. Marshall Memorial Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by a generous donor; it supports students pursuing a degree on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.75
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-Time or Part-Time(At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: Selection preference will be given to students who are residents of the State of Oklahoma.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: This scholarship may be renewed at the discretion of the Selection Committee provided the recipient continues to meet the criteria above.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.