Special Education Scholarship at OSU-Tulsa
This scholarship is made available through funding by multiple donors; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: Competitive
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate
- Enrollment status: Part-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: Must be seeking certification through the Non-traditional Special Education Certification Program at OSU-Tulsa
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Renewal Criteria: None
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.