OSU-Tulsa Stopped Out Completion Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by an anonymous donor; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 3.00 or higher
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-Time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: This scholarship is to provide financial support to students who “stopped out” of attending OSU-Tulsa to allow him/her to complete their college education. Recipient must have completed at least 100 credit hours, be admitted to a degree program.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: None
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: No
- Renewal Criteria: Not applicable
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.