OSU-Tulsa President’s Distinguished Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by a number of donors; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 3.75 or above
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Arts and Sciences, Spears School of Business or Engineering, Architecture and Technology
- Major: Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
- Additional Criteria: None
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Renewal Criteria: Not applicable
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.