OSU-Tulsa / Tulsa Achieves Continuation Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by an anonymous donor; it supports Tulsa Achieves students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 2.75 or greater
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Student must have completed the Tulsa Community College Tulsa Achieves program and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: 2.75 GPA must be maintained and student should complete 12 hours a semester
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Supplemental application required (below)
Fill out the supplemental application below to be considered for the OSU-Tulsa/My Dream Continuation Scholarship. If you are having difficulty viewing the form below, click here to open it in a new window.
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.