OSU-Tulsa / OSU-IT Continuation Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by an anonymous donor; it supports My Dream students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 2.75 or greater
- Need-based: Yes
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate – Junior or senior
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Student must have completed an OSU-IT program and is required to submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: 2.75 GPA must be maintained and student should complete 12 hours a semester
- Organization: OSU Foundation
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline for Fall Admission / October 15 for Spring Admission
- Application form: None
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.
* OSU-Tulsa courses designed with 800-899 or 580-589 course section numbers. Example: MSIS3213.801.