Careers in Culture Q&A Session
Find out how you can turn your passion for history, popular culture or media into a career from professionals working in these industries.
Careers in Culture
Tuesday, July 19 from 6 to 8 p.m.
OSU-Tulsa Conference Center or Zoom
Meet Faculty from OSU-Tulsa programs in:
- American Studies
- History (public history focus)
- Africana Studies (minor)
- Strategic Communication: Entertainment Media
Hear from our professional panel about Careers in Culture:
- Phil Armstrong, interim director, Greenwood Rising
- Vanessa Adams-Harris, outreach, John Hope Franklin Center for Reconciliation
- Hannah Jackson, executive vice president, Schnake Turnbo Frank
- Zach Litwack, filmmaker in residence, OSU-Tulsa
- Jonathan Townsend, executive director, Tulsa School of Arts and Sciences
Read more about our panelists in this news story.