OSU-Tulsa Library Move Information
Limited Accessibility: Wednesday, Aug. 15-Friday, Aug. 17
A Library staff member will be available in the Main Hall Commons during regular Library hours to provide assistance.
Library Open in New Location: Saturday, Aug. 18
“While the library will temporarily be in a different place, patrons will continue to have access to most of the services we offer. Our students and faculty are our number one priority and we are committed to ensuring all their library needs are met with as little inconvenience as possible.”
- Lynn Wallace, OSU-Tulsa Library Director
How to find the Library Temporary Location
From the Library in Main Hall:
- Exit the Main Hall Commons from the north doors (as though you are going to North Hall or the Courtyard fountain).
- Take the left sidewalk toward the Pete and Pat Bartlett Tulsa Room.
- The OSU-Tulsa Library Temporary Location is in the small building before you cross Greenwood Ave.
- The building is where the Follett Bookstore was once located and now houses the Pete and Pat Bartlett Tulsa Room.
Resources Available in the Temporary Location
At the temporary location, patrons will have access to:
- Computers and printers
- Technology check-outs
- Limited group and quiet study space
- Research assistance
- Search and citation manager training
- Pull services for book and journal requests
Library staff can show patrons how to browse the entire collection online. Many books and journals are available in electronic versions that can be accessed anywhere, and print items can be pulled by request.
Group Study Rooms and Computer Access
The group study rooms next to the Main Hall Commons will be available during and after the transition period. Students who need access to computers and printing during the transition period can find them in several areas:
- Main Hall 2100 wing (second floor)
- North Hall Student Lounge, off the North Hall Lobby
- North Hall Lobby second floor
For questions or concerns, contact the library staff at 918-594-8130. For the latest library news and updates, visit the OSU-Tulsa Library website.