OSU in Tulsa Pet Therapy Advisory Board
The OSU in Tulsa Pet Therapy Advisory Board approves all dogs accepted into the program. The Board is put in place to act in the best interest of the therapy dog and the campus population. The Board oversees the OSU in Tulsa Pet Therapy Program. Current Board Members are:
- Ashley Adkins, OSU-CHS Academic Affairs
- Tina Tappana, Human Resources
- Jesse Chaffin, OSU-CHS Wellness
- Jeremiah Watkins, OSU-Tulsa Wellness
- Vivian Stevens, OSU-CHS Enrollment Management
- Lara Sypniewski, OSU Veterinary Medical Hospital (non-voting member) (ad-hoc)
- Kendria Cost, HR/Assistant to the First Lady (ad-hoc)
- John Price, Legal Counsel (ad-hoc)
ROLE OF THE OSU TULSA PET THERAPY ADVISORY BOARD
- Oversees all components of the OSU Tulsa Pet Therapy Program.
- Approves all animals accepted into the program.
- Removes animals from the program as needed.
- Reviews each animal and owner/handler on a yearly basis.
- Meets quarterly, and more often as determined necessary.