Welcome to Transfer Week!
October 19-23, 2020 is National Transfer Student Week, where we celebrate our institution's transfer students and roll out the orange carpet to welcome our future transfer students.
At OSU-Tulsa, the majority of our undergraduate students are transfer students, so our services and class formats are geared especially toward the transfer experience and non-traditional students.
Our transfer experts are here to save our students time and money as they complete their bachelor's degree. With that in mind, we have collected some video resources to give you tips and advice from students who have been there.
Transfer Week Events
- Tuesday: Virtual Transfer Day
- Wednesday: Financial Aid Virtual Walk-in Hours
- Thursday: Transfer Tips Virtual Q&A
- Friday: Admissions Virtual Q&A
Transfer Student Stories
Resources for Future Transfer Students
Transfer Tips to Save Time and Money
Beverly Morris, Assistant Director of Academic Advising
- Degree Programs Available at OSU-Tulsa
- OSU Transfer Credit Guides
- Transfer Equivalency Self-Service
- Meet with an OSU-Tulsa Advisor
- TCC to OSU Transfer Maps
- Transferring to OSU-Tulsa; What You Need to Know
- Apply Now
Preparing for Success: Scholarships and Financial Aid
Ashley Lorenz, Assistant Director, OSU-Tulsa Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees Estimator
- University Store Online - Textbooks
- Cost of Attendance
- Apply for a FSA ID
- Complete the FAFSA Online
- OSU-Tulsa Scholarships
- Military and Veterans Benefits
- OSU-Tulsa Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
Prepare Now for Your Future Career with Career Services
Jessica Hendrick, Career Services Coordinator
Why earn a bachelor's degree?
A bachelor's degree is an ideal way to advance your career, change jobs or improve your quality of life. Research shows that people with bachelor's degrees earn more money over their lifetime, have greater job security and are more likely to receive benefits than those without a college degree.
In addition, OSU graduates earn higher salaries on average than graduates from regional or online-only universities. When you combine that with the thousands of dollars of financial aid and scholarships OSU-Tulsa students receive each year, earning an OSU degree in Tulsa is the best value in town.