Staff Advisory Council
OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council is a staff council that promotes communication between administration and staff, as well as staff and other staff.
Staff Advisory Council Goals
- Improve feedback between staff and administration
- Improve department to department communications by sharing updates and feedback
- Provide opportunities for staff members to get to know each other
- Host campus-wide activities that boost employee morale
- Provide a space to share input and ideas to help OSU-Tulsa leadership better support the campus community
SAC Member Information
- Members will attend one-hour lunchtime meetings held each month
- Department representatives will be needed approximately two hours per month
- The SAC president will represent OSU-Tulsa at the OSU Stillwater Staff Advisory Council
For more information on SAC, read the OSU-Tulsa Staff Advisory Council Bylaws.
How to Get Involved
Upcoming Meeting Dates
Dates are subject to change.
|Aug. 29, 2019||Noon||North Hall 155|
|Sept. 26, 2019||Noon||Executive Board Room, 2nd floor Administration|
|Oct. 24, 2019||Noon||TBA|
|Nov. 21, 2019||Noon||TBA|
|Jan. 23, 2020||Noon||TBA|
|Feb. 27, 2020||Noon||TBA|
|March 26, 2020||Noon||TBA|
|April 23, 2020||Noon||TBA|
|May 28, 2020||Noon||TBA|
|June 25, 2020||Noon||TBA|
Learn more about what OSU-Tulsa SAC coordinators Karen Castle and Annette Morey have planned for SAC in the OSU-Tulsa blog.