Skip Navigation

Readmission Students

If you were an OSU student for the previous semester and want to reapply for readmission, contact Enrollment Services at 918-594-8020 or visit the Enrollment Services office in North Hall 130 to determine if you need to reapply.

If you have attended OSU-Tulsa or Stillwater but were not enrolled during the immediate last semester (except summer), visit the OSU-Tulsa admissions page to learn how to reapply.

If you were academically suspended or are on probation at OSU and want to return

If you were on probation when you last attended OSU or if you were academically suspended from OSU, visit the OSU Office of Academic Affairs website to learn more about probation and suspension regulations. If you have further questions, you may make an appointment with your academic advisor.

If you have been suspended for conduct

Students suspended for conduct should contact the OSU-Tulsa student conduct officer to discuss their options.

OSU-Tulsa Student Conduct Officer
Nekki Reagan-Neeley