President's Leadership Society
The President’s Leadership Society (PLS) is an elite leadership group of high-caliber students who receive recognition, opportunities and mentoring during their time at OSU-Tulsa. Membership is free and is by invitation only. Invitees will receive a letter in the mail notifying them of their eligibility.
As benefits of membership, PLS students:
- Receive special assistance with career and leadership development
- Are introduced to prominent OSU alumni
- Are provided with opportunities to network with Tulsa leaders
- Attend seminars on business etiquette, resume building, interviewing
PLS students will also receive a polo shirt identifying them as a unique group of individuals on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
PLS students must:
- Take a minimum of six credit hours of coursework on the OSU-Tulsa campus
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher at OSU
- Demonstrate good conduct
- Commit to attending PLS meetings (Meeting schedule is distributed to all invitees.)
For More Information
For more information about the President's Leadership Society, email advisor Dr. Raj Basu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting dates and topics
Dates and topics subject to change.
|Aug. 21, 2020||Introduction and Orientation||TBA|
|Sept. 18, 2020||Community and Philanthropy||TBA|
|Oct. 16, 2020||CEO Day||TBA|