Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma Health Promotion Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma; it supports Public Health majors taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 3.00 or above
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 3 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Education and Human Sciences
- Major: Public Health
- Additional Criteria: Must complete 20 hours of community service or an internship in a health related field to be served at a non-profit, public school, church or other similar agency within a five (5) mile radius of the OSU-Tulsa campus.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: email@example.com
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: Submit Supplemental Application Form
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.