North Tulsa Community Tuition Waiver
This scholarship is made available through funding by OSU-Tulsa.
- Minimum GPA: 2.0
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: Full-time at Oklahoma State University
- Campus: Of the 12 credit hours enrolled, 6 credit hours must be with TUL (Tulsa) campus designation
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Students can only have one tuition waiver disbursed per semester. Financial Aid will ensure that the highest paying tuition waiver is disbursed to student.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: With satisfactory academic progress in accordance with standards that condition student eligibility for federal financial aid, tuition waivers would be continued for the student’s second year.
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Prior to start of semester
- Application Form: OSU-Tulsa Application for North Tulsa Community Tuition Waiver
- Students must provide the following information to apply for the North Tulsa Community Tuition Waiver:
- OSU-Tulsa Undergraduate Admissions Application, application fee or application waiver and required transcripts
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the awarding academic year
- OSU-Tulsa Application for the North Tulsa Community Tuition Waiver
- Copy of student’s high school transcript showing they have graduated andtheir address at the time of graduation
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.