OSU-Tulsa Family Fund Scholarship
This scholarship is made available through funding by a number of donors; it supports student-employees taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
- Minimum GPA: 2.50 or greater or undergraduates and 3.0 or greater for graduate students
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident or Non-resident
- Academic level: Graduate or Undergraduate (junior or senior)
- Enrollment status: 3 hours at OSU-Tulsa*
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional Criteria: Must be at least a .75 (30 hours or more) employee at OSU in Tulsa or an immediate family member of an OSU in Tulsa employee. Must be admitted to a degree or certificate program.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
CRITERIA TO MAINTAIN SCHOLARSHIP
- Renewable: Must re-apply
- Organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: Supplemental Application Form
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us .
Click here to open the application in a new window if you're experiencing difficulty viewing it below.