Interlibrary Loan Procedures
REGISTER WITH ILLIAD AT OSU-TULSA WITH YOUR CURRENT VALID OKEY EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD:
Requesting Books and Articles
- Search our online catalog for the book, journal, magazine or newspaper title to be sure that we do not already own it. Be sure to consult our list of electronic journals for full-text, online articles.
- Requests for items available in the Library will be submitted to Document Delivery and filled there.
- If searching on the OSU-Tulsa Library search platform or WorldCat click on the option for requesting Interlibrary Loan (ILL): BE SURE TO SELECT OR LOGON TO OSU-TULSA'S ILLIAD
- Select the appropriate form for the type of item you wish to request (e.g. journal article, book, book chapter, dissertation).
- Complete the form with as much information as you have.
- Complete only one form for each individual item. Do not request more than one article on the same form.
- You will be notified by email when your article arrives. The email will contain a link to your ILLIAD account. Sign in with your OKEY username and password and retrieve your article by clicking on “Electronically Received Articles” from the menu on the left.
Interlibrary Loan Office
Oklahoma State University - Tulsa Library
700 North Greenwood
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74106-0700