Non-OSU exams are those administered at OSU-Tulsa for students or individuals of other universities, colleges or organizations who need a secure, local testing environment. The Testing Center is able to proctor paper/pencil, online and computer-based exams. Individuals requiring proctoring services should provide their institution with the Testing Center's contact information.
Exams and corresponding proctoring instructions may be received via:
- Postal Mail:
OSU-Tulsa Testing Center
Main Hall 2302
700 N. Greenwood Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74106
Policies and Procedures:
- Examinees must show proper identification to take an exam.
- Examinees should bring only the materials necessary for their test as authorized by their institution. No materials can be used that were not explicitly authorized by the examinee's institution.
- Examinees will not be allowed to retrieve any materials they have forgotten once they begin an exam.
- Testing Center hours will not be extended so that an examinee may have the full time to take an exam due to late arrival or incorrect scheduling.
- Exams cannot be taken home to be finished.
- Unauthorized items are not allowed in the testing area. Lockers are provided for examinees to store their belongings. Examinees should bring only what is needed as space is limited in the lockers. View the Testing Center's policies for a list of unauthorized items.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the testing area even if they are turned off or put on vibrate. They must be left in a locker.
- Calculators may be used when authorized but only the type of calculator specified.
- Any form of cheating or academic dishonesty will be reported to the examinee's institution.
- Examinees may not take any papers (including scratch paper) with them from the testing area.
- Other policies or procedures from the examinee's institution will be enforced as requested.
The proctoring fee for non-OSU exams is $25 per exam regardless of exam length or type. Fees can be paid by using credit card or cash in the bursar office.
Appointments are required at this time. Students/examinees may call or email the OSU-Tulsa Testing Center to arrange an appointment to have their exam proctored. Examinees may schedule their exams during our hours of operation. Exams should be scheduled to allow enough time to finish before closing time. Many exams have deadlines; therefore, examinees should be aware of any deadlines when scheduling their exams.
Examinees will need to bring a photo ID such as a driver's license, student ID card or any other identification that may be required by the issuing institution's program.
Testing for Students with Disabilities
It is important that examinees notify Testing Center staff of special testing needs prior to the desired test date so that individual testing needs can be accommodated.