Transfer Day is April 13
At Transfer Day you can meet with our transfer experts in person or on Zoom to talk through your options.
Whether you're ready to enroll for your first semester at OSU-Tulsa or waiting to be admitted, we can help you get informed and get started. We're ready to answer your questions and help you plan your future.
Reserve your spot
Register for April 13 Transfer Day and we'll contact you to schedule an in-person or virtual appointment.
Register for April 13 Transfer Day
Meet one-on-one with an OSU-Tulsa advisor to:
- Plan your schedule
- Enroll in summer and/or fall classes
- Chat with a financial aid counselor to explore scholarship and financial aid opportunities.
- Submit documentation to establish services with Student Accessibility Services, if needed.
Before your appointment:
- Set up your O-key account. (Admitted students)
- Submit your 2022-23 FAFSA (Admitted students)
- Use school code 003170.
To learn more about Transfer Days contact:
OSU-Tulsa Prospective Student Services
Need a different day? Schedule an appointment with an academic advisor at the links below.
To schedule an appointment:
- Request an appointment (future students)
- Call 918-594-8271
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org