President's Leadership Society
The President’s Leadership Society (PLS) is an elite leadership group of high-caliber students who receive recognition, opportunities and mentoring during their time at OSU-Tulsa. Membership is free and is by invitation only. Invitees will be receive a letter in the mail notifying them of their eligibility.
As benefits of membership, PLS students:
- Receive special assistance with career and leadership development
- Are introduced to prominent OSU alumni
- Are provided with opportunities to network with Tulsa leaders
- Attend seminars on business etiquette, resume building, interviewing
PLS students will also receive a polo shirt identifying them as a unique group of individuals on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
PLS students must:
- Take a minimum of six credit hours of coursework on the OSU-Tulsa campus
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher at OSU
- Demonstrate good conduct
- Commit to attending PLS meetings (Meeting schedule is distributed to all invitees.)
For More Information
For more information about the President's Leadership Society, email advisor Dr. Raj Basu at email@example.com.
Meeting dates and topics
Dates and topics subject to change.
- Aug. 24, 2018 - Orientation
- Sept. 21, 2018 - Being Your Own Boss
- Nov. 16, 2018 - Arts in the Community
- Jan. 18, 2019 - Networking
- Feb. 15, 2019 - Career Development
- April 20, 2019 - What's Happening Downtown