Steps to Graduation (Undergraduate)
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the concerns for the health and safety of our guests and campus community, our OSU-Tulsa staff is working remotely. We want to assist you and will continue to work to meet your needs by email, telephone or virtual appointment. Visit this web page for the most up-to-date service information and to make an appointment.
If you would like your name to appear in the commencement ceremony program, diploma applications must be submitted by:
- April 1 (for spring and summer graduates)
- Nov. 1 (for fall graduates - ceremony in Stillwater only)
Information about caps, gowns, invitations and other regalia is available at the OSU-Tulsa graduation website each spring. These items may also be purchased at the OSU-Tulsa Graduation Fair.
Certain forms of financial aid require exit counseling or other procedures in regards to repayment status. Contact the OSU-Tulsa Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid for more information.
OSU-Tulsa Graduate Student Services has information about master's and doctoral degrees available in Tulsa.
- Meet with your advisor.
Make an appointment with your advisor to verify that all degree requirements have been safisfied.
- Submit a graduation application.
- Login to the my.okstate.edu portal
- Click on the Self Service icon
- Click on the Student tab, then select Student Records
- Select Apply to Graduate
- Follow the instructions, completing all information requested, and submit
If you are transferring in coursework from another institution, all official transcripts must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar no later than 5 p.m. on the second Friday after finals week of the semester you plan to graduate.
Graduation applications will be accepted until Friday of finals week for the semester you intend to earn your degree. For your name to appear in the commencement program, the application generally must be submitted by November 1 for the fall ceremony and April 1 for the spring ceremony (includes spring and summer degree candidates).
- Get commencement information.
- RSVP for OSU-Tulsa's graduation ceremony (OSU-Tulsa spring graduation ceremony only.)
Students who wish to participate in OSU-Tulsa's graduation ceremony should RSVP online by April 1. OSU-Tulsa's graduation ceremony takes place in spring only; fall commencement ceremonies are held on the Stillwater campus. Information about the OSU-Tulsa Graduation Fair, held each spring, is available closer to the date at the OSU-Tulsa graduation website.
- Purchase caps, gowns, invitation and other regalia
- Contact the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Get information about post-baccalaureate degrees at OSU-Tulsa