Master of Science in Educational Leadership Studies
The goal of the educational leadership studies program is to foster the improvement of educational institutions through leadership. The Master of Science in Educational Leadership Studies is designed to aid in the development of skills necessary to analyze and resolve educational issues and work in diverse contexts.
Degree Option Available at OSU-Tulsa
The School Administration program at OSU provides the opportunity for professionals who hold a teaching certification, and who desire to become leaders in PK-12 education, to complete degree and certification requirements for Principal Certification in the state of Oklahoma.
The program is designed to meet the unique needs of working adults through providing a hybrid course format and a cohort model where future leaders can meet, network and learn from other aspiring leaders. Our graduates serve as leaders in urban, suburban and rural areas not only in Oklahoma but across the globe.
The program utilizes Educational Leadership Constituent Council (ELCC) standards to guide course development and improvement and is recognized by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
OSU-Tulsa Program Highlights:
- Accelerated program can be completed in 18 months
- Cohort model provides benefits such as networking and group support
- Hybrid courses - online and in the classroom - are designed to meet the unique needs of working adults
- Each course includes embedded clinical experiences at local school sites
- Informational Brochure (PDF)
- OSU College of Education, Health and Aviation School Administration website