City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Employees Scholarship
OSU-Tulsa is offering a tuition waiver to City of Tulsa and Tulsa County employees. They can receive a tuition waiver equal to half of their tuition costs for up to six credit hours a semester at OSU-Tulsa. More than 80 OSU degrees are available on the Tulsa campus.
Requirements for this special tuition waiver are listed below:
- Work full-time as a City of Tulsa and/or Tulsa County Employee;
- Admitted to OSU to an OSU degree program. Students in "Non-degree" or "Special Student" status will be eligible to receive the tuition waiver for one semester.
- Complete an OSU-Tulsa City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Employee Tuition Waiver Application for each semester enrolled.
- Employees meeting published criteria will qualify to receive a tuition waiver of 50 percent of the tuition for up to six hours per semester. The employee/student will be responsible for the other 50 percent of tuition and all fees.
- The tuition waiver is for classes taken at OSU-Tulsa* only.
- Employees/students must remain in good academic standing, as defined by their academic program, to remain eligible for future tuition waivers.
- City of Tulsa and Tulsa County Scholarship Program application (PDF)
- OSU Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs at OSU-Tulsa
- Tuition Estimator
FOR MORE INFORMATION
OSU-Tulsa Scholarships and Financial Aid
North Hall 130
700 N. Greenwood Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74106-0700