Sapulpa Teachers Endowed Fellowship
This scholarship is made available through funding by Edward E and Helen T Bartlett; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: Competitive
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Graduate
- Enrollment status: Full-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: First preference will be given to graduate students who are admitted to a graduate program at OSU-Tulsa, and who are currently serving as a teacher with Sapulpa Public Schools, and who have submitted the appropriate supporting documentation.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: Sapulpa Teachers Endowed Fellowship PDF Download
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Student must remain employed with Sapulpa Public Schools in order for this scholarship to be renewed in successive semesters.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.