Sapulpa Teachers Endowed Fellowship
This scholarship is made available through funding by Edward E and Helen T Bartlett; it supports students taking classes on the OSU-Tulsa campus.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: Competitive
- Need-based: No
- Residency: Resident
- Academic level: Graduate
- Enrollment status: Part-time (At least 3 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- College: Open
- Major: Open
- Additional criteria: First preference will be given to graduate students who are admitted to a graduate program at OSU-Tulsa, and who are currently serving as a teacher with Sapulpa Public Schools, and who have submitted the appropriate supporting documentation. Second preference will be to provide continuing education support for teachers in the Sapulpa Public Schools to attend for credit or non-credit continuing education seminars, programs and classes sponsored by or held in conjunction with OSU-Tulsa
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL or TULSA in the campus field.
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form: Sapulpa Teachers Endowed Fellowship
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Renewable: Yes
- Renewal Criteria: Student must remain employed with Sapulpa Public Schools in order for this scholarship to be renewed in successive semesters.
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.