Information Technology at OSU-Tulsa
OSU-Tulsa has dedicated, on-campus desk side support and network administration staff to assist you with your computer, printer, network and telephone needs.
Calls for assistance are taken through the centralized IT Helpdesk in Stillwater that serves OSU and several other A&M colleges, and issues that cannot be resolved over the phone will be dispatched to our on-site team.
Connecting to the Wireless Network
OSU-Tulsa and OSU-Stillwater use the eduroam service to provide secure wireless network access to students, faculty and staff. Guests should use the unsecured OSUGuest network.
- Instructions for connecting your computer to the eduroam wireless service
- Instructions for connecting an Android device to the eduroam wireless service
How To Get Help
- Call 4-HELP (4-4357) from your desktop phone or 405-744-4357 from your cell phone to reach the IT Helpdesk for assistance with computer, network, printer or telephone issues.
- You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for IT assistance.
- Walk-in IT support is available in Main Hall 2314 during specified hours.
- Call 918-561-1800 or email email@example.com for facilities and housekeeping requests. These requests are handled by OSU in Tulsa Facilities Management, which serves both OSU-Tulsa and OSU Center for Health Sciences.
- Calling or emailing the old Tulsa Help Desk contacts will lead to delays in getting the right staff to help you, but be assured that those numbers and addresses will be monitored.