Industrial Engineering and Management
Industrial engineers create systems that effectively use resources, produce goods, provide services and enrich quality of life for all. This degree program prepares industrial engineers for a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, service, energy, healthcare and humanitarian work. The curriculum provides a blend of engineering and management education and includes basic knowledge in engineering, science, humanities, social science and management.
OSU's IEM program is accredited by ABET and is the third-oldest program in the world, offered since the early 1920s. OSU-Tulsa students can earn the same quality bachelor of science in industrial engineering management degree while staying close to home, with classes geared toward working adults.
Learn more about the IEM program at OSU-Tulsa by requesting more information.
- 2022-23 TCC to OSU Mechanical Engineering to Industrial Engineering and Management course map
- 2021-22 TCC to OSU Mechanical Engineering to Industrial Engineering and Management course map
- 2020-21 TCC to OSU Mechanical Engineering to Industrial Engineering Course Map
Courses Offered Include
- Introduction to Manufacturing and Service Systems
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- OSU Industrial Engineering and Management website
- What to Expect as an IEM Student
- IEM Undergraduate Program Information from the OSU School of Engineering, Architecture and Technology
OSU-Tulsa is downtown Tulsa's public comprehensive research university, offering junior- and senior-level classes with flexible schedules designed for working adults. OSU-Tulsa students are OSU students, which means your degree is an Oklahoma State University degree -- the same degree students in Stillwater receive. Students generally transfer to OSU-Tulsa with an associate's degree or at least 45 credit hours from another institution. The majority of our students take their first two years at Tulsa Community College or another local two- or four-year school, but students have transferred to OSU-Tulsa from colleges and universities across the country.
Contact OSU-Tulsa Prospective Student Services
North Hall 130