OSU-Tulsa United Way Campaign
2022 OSU-Tulsa United Way Campaign | Oct. 17-21
- Kick-off Event
- Oct. 17, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- B.S. Roberts Room
- Campaign Finale
- Oct. 21, 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Main Hall Commons
Both the kick-off and the finale will have food and raffle auction prizes for sale, along with other fun activities.
Anyone who donates will be entered to win a daily prize drawing!
Payment for the following fundraising activities is cash only. Exact change is appreciated.
Several unique and high value items are available to win in a raffle at both the kick-off event and the campaign finale! Prizes include:
- Pinot's Pallet, $84 gift certificate.
- Two tickets to Cody Johnson at the BOK Center on Dec. 3.
- Kendra Scott earrings ($80 value).
- Ticket vouchers for Carmen at the Tulsa Ballet, Nov. 4 - 6.
- Ticket vouchers for Tulsa Symphony's Sensational: Dvorak’s Symphony No. 7 on Nov. 19.
- OSU gift baskets donated by the OSU Foundation.
Chili & Dessert Cookoff
- Register here to bring chili or a dessert for the finale event.
- Chili and dessert will be sold at the campaign finale in the Main Hall Commons on Oct. 21 for $5.
- Everyone can vote on their favorite chili and favorite dessert.
- Best chili chef will earn a $75 Olive Garden gift card. Best dessert chef will earn a $25 Quik Trip gift card.
School Spirit Photo Contest
- Photo contest entry deadline is Oct. 17 at 3 p.m. Dress with as much OSU-Tulsa spirit as you can, snap a photo and enter to win!
- Entry fee is $5. Please bring exact change.
- Vote for your favorite costume online!
- To enter, pay Makenzie Massey at the information desk in the North Hall lobby. Makenzie is available from 1 - 5 p.m. at the info desk.
- Winners will be decided via an emailed, campuswide poll. First place wins a $25 QT gift card.
- Price: $5 for the week of Oct. 17 – 21 or $2 per individual jeans pass.
- Chantele Ward will sell the passes in North Hall 204.
- Passes will also be available for sale at the campaign kickoff.
- Cash only – please bring exact change only.
- Teams of 4 (maximum). $10 a team. Teams will compete against each other at the campaign finale event on Oct. 21.
- Sign up on or before the event on Oct. 21 by emailing email@example.com or registering before noon on Friday, Oct. 21 at the finale event.
- Please bring payment for the Trivia Contest entry to the finale event.
- Silent auction bidding for themed baskets. Baskets are due by the kick-off Oct. 17 at 10 a.m.
- Baskets will be displayed in the OSU-Tulsa Library for the campaign week. Anyone can bid on the baskets during normal library hours.
- The cutoff for bidding will be at 1 p.m. at the campaign finale.
- Auction winners are encouraged to take home their baskets at the end of the finale. Please bring enough cash to pay for your auction.
- This online scavenger hunt is United Way themed.
- Registration begins Monday, Oct. 17. Please see Annissa Davis at the kick-off event or at the OSU-Tulsa Testing Center to register for the event.
- Registration is $4. Please bring exact change.
- The hunt begins Wednesday, Oct. 19. You must complete the scavenger hunt by Thursday, Oct. 20 at noon.
- First and second place scavenger hunters earn $25 Quik Trip gift cards!
Please bring exact change for activities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on donation or activities.
OSU-Tulsa is proud to support the Tulsa Area United Way. Learn more by visiting Tulsa Area United Way's website.