The OSU-Tulsa Wellness Center's mission is to enhance the quality of life of students, faculty and staff through improved physical and mental development that leads to a healthy and rewarding life.
The Wellness Center provides a healthy lifestyle environment with programs, services and facilities that meet or exceeds our members' expectations.
Participants are motivated and encouraged to feel a sense of progress and accomplishment while using the Wellness Center. The primary measure of success is member satisfaction.
Wellness Center Hours & Appointments | Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
The Wellness Center will be open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., by appointment only.
To make an appointment please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired time and desired area of use (weight lifting area or cardio room). Include a phone number where you can be reached so that your time slot can be confirmed.
Members may also call 918-594-8126 to schedule an appointment.
Activate your I.D. for Wellness Center Access
Membership to the Wellness Center is free to current OSU-Tulsa students, faculty and staff membership. In order to gain access to the Wellness Center, members are required to activate their student ID through the online enrollment form.
Only currently enrolled students and OSU-Tulsa faculty and staff are allowed to utilize the Wellness Center during Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 semester. We will reevaluate alumni and spouse/partner memberships at a later date.
Guidelines for using the Wellness Center | Fall 2020 & Spring 2021
The safety of our members is our number one priority. We will be wearing masks, practicing social distancing and following strict sanitation procedures. Please review the guidelines below for using the Wellness Center during the Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 semester.
- The main workout area is limiting capacity to allow 150sqft per person (six feet in any direction).
- Total capacity for the weight lifting area is seven (7) patrons
- Total capacity for the cardio area is three (3) patrons
- Signage will indicate the maximum capacity for each area. Staff will enforce social distancing to ensure the maximum capacity is not exceeded.
- Floor decals have been placed on the floor throughout the facility to serve as a reminder to practice social distancing.
- Members are required to wear a face covering while in the facility. You will not be allowed access to the Wellness Center without a mask.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment BEFORE AND AFTER use.
- Three disinfecting stations are available with cleaning supplies to ensure proper sanitation is maintained.
- Wellness Staff will clean equipment continuously throughout the day including equipment touch points (i.e. seats, handles, bars, and pins).
- Members will be allowed to use one machine at a time, no super setting of equipment (switching back and forth between machines) will be allowed.
- Showers are not available. Members may use the locker room to change clothes.
- Sweat towels are provided. Do not use your sweat towel to wipe down equipment, please use the cleaning towel provided with the cleanser. Discard all towels in the blue net hamper after use.
- Fitness Studio classes will be offered virtually through Zoom. A separate email will be sent out soon with information regarding fall 2020 & spring 2021 fitness class options, times and access information.