Emergency Aid Scholarship Program
If you have an emergency expense you can’t afford and it’s keeping you from continuing your education, you may be eligible for an OSU-Tulsa Emergency Aid Scholarship.
- Maximum payment up to $1,500
- Students may be eligible for a second award if they have previously received an Emergency Aid Scholarship.
- Eligible expenses include, but are not limited to the following:
- Internet, cell phone, TV, car payments, car repairs, rent, utilities, medical expenses and prescriptions, child care and essential living expenses.
- Ineligible expenses include, but are not limited to the following:
- Tuition and fees, legal fees, parking tickets or bail.
Criteria for Consideration
- Minimum GPA: 2.50 or above
- Need-based: Yes
- Academic level: Undergraduate
- Enrollment status: Part-time (At least 6 hours completed at OSU-Tulsa*)
- Campus: OSU-Tulsa
- Additional Criteria**:
- Completion of at least 80 credit hours or be within four semesters of graduation.
- A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a currently enrolled in at least 3 credit hours at OSU-Tulsa as an undergraduate student.
- A demonstrated high level of financial need, defined as an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) less than $7,000.
- A current year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file.
* OSU-Tulsa courses state TUL in the campus field.
** You must meet specific criteria to qualify for an Emergency Aid Scholarship
Approved Scholarship Information
- Essential living expenses
- Child care
- Utility bills
- Auto repair
- Other hardships
- Legal fees, parking tickets or bail
- Cell phone
- Cable TV
- A bill owed to OSU or other university
- Deadline: February 1 Priority Deadline
- Application Form
Criteria to Maintain Scholarship
- Name of sponsoring organization: OSU-Tulsa
- Phone: 918-594-8273
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to be considered for financial aid.
To request a change or report a problem with this scholarship posting, please contact us.